Monday 27 May 2013

Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2) by Madeline Sheehan

Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Quote - "Rainstorms were unpredictable, they were riddled with surprises, messy and wet; they were something you had no control over."
Favorite Character - Ripper



"Nothing from here on out would ever again be the same."

*sighs* This series is such a complete mind fuck.
I loved this book as much as i loved the first one, it just as the first did, left me reeling. Complete spent. It was a rollercoaster ride and i loved every second!

"We existed in a world where words weren't needed"




I recommend having the tissues ready for this one. It is fast paced, high emotion, high drama and the sex is HOT.
Prepare for the ride of your life ;)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment