Tuesday 11 December 2012

Love in the Afternoon by Alison Packard

Love in the AfternoonLove in the Afternoon by Alison Packard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4stars for the cover and 3stars for the name.
Favorite Lines - "To be honest, I've been avoiding him too. When we have scenes I can barely look at him."
"Because it hurts too much?"
"No. Because when i look at him all i can think about are new and creative ways to kill him."

Did i like this book? Yeah, did i love this book? No.
Did i think this book was good? Yeah, did i think it was great? No.

The story was sweet but predictable, i felt like within a few chapters i could of told you exactly how the book was going to go. I guessed and i got the ending completely correct, seriously not even one surprise.
I would stop reading the book for some reason and i was never in a rush to get back to it... this to me is a sign i was not into it.
I struggled through some of it. I liked the couple and i think that is why i continued reading till the end.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment