Sunday 18 November 2012

The Librarian by Logan Belle

The LibrarianThe Librarian by Logan Belle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Character - Carly

Please excuse my rant & swearing.

I know that before 50SOG that some books must of had kink & at least one must of had a rich troubled bastard as a lead. The problem is the now that 50SOG is mega successful that I cannot freaking search for a new book without being recommended some shitty 50SOG rip of book. 50SOG isn't even that good in my opinion so fuck only know's why so many authors want to copy the story.

There was nothing new in this book at all, it is like same shit different day but instead it is same shit different cover. I found the way it was written in the third person mind numbing, i did not connect with the story or characters at all. The characters are also really freaking annoying.. Ava i mean Regina is a shy little virgin so why the hell is she turning in to a raving kinkster? Wearing anal plugs & having anal sex (her 2 or 3 time having sex EVER) like it is no big deal makes no sense for her character!
The anal scene was not even hot, i mean seriously if you read it you will understand while i was reading it thinking.. wait she didn't even enjoy that or did she? My brain was so numb at the point that i had started to fantasize about having a 50SOG copycat book funeral pyre in my garden.
Sebastian.. *sigh* what can i actually say that is positive about him... uh... nothing.
Oh and seriously if i read one more book where a guy has to fuck the female up the ass to "claim/posses her" i am going to scream!

I would not recommend or read more by this author.

Click here for my book review blog

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. "it is like same shit different day but instead it is same shit different cover" HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete