Tuesday 27 November 2012

Lust Unleashed by Desiree Holt

Lust Unleashed (Night Seekers, #1)Lust Unleashed by Desiree Holt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out 5
Favorite Character - Dakota



*giggles*

This kind of book always scream sex with little (or no) story to me, so imagine my surprise when there is an actual back story & some pretty heavy emotions being batted around. Jonah's almost mate is killed and he is now on the trail of her murder, sad stuff. I didn't form any serious connection's to the leads but i was certainly captivated by the story.
I thought the pair did have great chemistry & the sex scenes were hot. There are scenes with female masturbation, M/F sex, Anal play & Anal sex.
The couple had a happy ending but the continuation of the series was there, not in a cliffhanger way but in a way that certainly made me want to read the next book.

I would recommend this book :)
Click here for my book review blog


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment