Wednesday 21 November 2012

Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre

Blindfolded Innocence (Innocence, #1)Blindfolded Innocence by Alessandra Torre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite lines - “What if what we’re looking for is each other?” & "Rule 2: She is mine and not yours. Remember that."
Favorite Characters - Julia

Okay so this is one of those books where i know people will be like "it is another 50SOG" it is not though. Here is why; no contract, no virginal vanilla lead female, no BDSM, no horrible childhoods & no anal plug/sex.
Yes the dude is rich, a bit controlling and into kinkiness but it is not Christian kink it is different kink which i will not go into as it has a huge revel in the book. She is not like Ana either.

I abso-fucking-lutely loved the beginning/opening, seriously it was such a fantastic hook for me. In actual fact i was totally loving the book until Vegas. Then something happened that left me like this..



But you know what they say, What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. So i was forced to take some deep breaths, stop fantasizing about killing Brad and move on.
I am glad i did because it did pick up again & thanks to the way both characters reacted I managed to forgive & forget.

I enjoyed the story & i liked the characters (for the most part). I felt the sexual tension & chemistry was really strong between the leads, I liked the build up & the sex scenes between them where HOT. There was a lot going on sex scene wise in the book with a small F/F scene, some M/F and a super sexy M/F/M scene.

I would recommend this book & I plan to read more in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment