Wednesday 31 October 2012

Wyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer

Wyoming FierceWyoming Fierce by Diana Palmer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Lines - "You'll find one someday that you can love, maybe. You'll be happy. That's all i want. I just want you to live and be happy. Whatever it takes."
Favorite Character - Tank


That is Cane, sexy, fierce & a total asshole :)

I was really enjoying this story and I was even ok with Cane being a total prick & not deserving Bodie and then about 80% in Cane did something that made me completely & absolutely hate him. I cannot tell you what as it will totally ruin the story but it was the freaking icing on the cake.
I managed to enjoy the ending but the whole book was tainted for me. Bodie was like a child/lost puppy, easily lead & stupidly forgiving, I felt that almost everyone used her tender-heart & naiveness against her, especially Cane, i really hated that.

I would read more by this author, especially Tank's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment