Tuesday 9 October 2012

White Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert

White Trash BeautifulWhite Trash Beautiful by Teresa Mummert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Cover & title - 5 out of 5

I wonder sometimes if something is wrong with me when i read a book which loads of people like but i hate. I didn't hate the book exactly but i did dislike the writing style. It had the same flaws that bugged me in the honor book - it seemed immature, rushed & a bit disjointed.
God did i hate Cass i wanted to

It turns out i am not a very sympathetic person. Her pity parties where often & annoying. Tucker was ok, i don't know why but i couldn't get over the fact he basically bought her affection (well it felt like that for me) & i hated how he would perk her up only then to leave again.

Cass this is the worlds smallest violin & it is being played just for you.


I wouldn't recommend this book & I would abso-fucking-lutely never read a book by this author again.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment