Sunday 21 October 2012

The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle

The Mighty StormThe Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall rating – 4 out of 5
Cover & Title – 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “It's a good job I'm not prudish in any way sitting here with these lot. Though talking about Jake and his snake is making me feel a little lighthead. I wonder how bi it actually is? I'm tempted to cast my gaze downwards at his crotch, but I hold of the urge pinning my eyes up front and ahead.
Favorite character – Stuart.

I had read a lot of reviews & hype for this book before I started it, almost every review I read was super positive. I was beginning to wonder if it could live up to the hype. I was not disappointed. It was a great story, moving with a tonne of drama thrown in for good measure.
I liked the characters, I liked the setting & I even liked the love triangle (I wonder if that really want is it though). I enjoyed Tru's humor, I felt very connected to her as a character. She held my attention throughout the book & more than once my heart broke along with her. Jake was brilliant too, his part at the end was an awesome addition. I was happy the way everything worked out in the end.
I have read and enjoyed other books by this author & I will continue to purchase her books in the future as she is a fantastic writer.
I would recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment