Wednesday 10 October 2012

The Dark Garden: A Novel by Eden Bradley

The Dark Garden: A NovelThe Dark Garden: A Novel by Eden Bradley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "I'm going to make love to you, my Rowan."
She smiled. "Yes..."
"And then I'm going to tie you up, work you over with my hands."
"Yes!"
"And then I'm going to make love to you again, for the next eighty years."
"Yes, Christian. I am yours."
He kissed her again; her lips, her chin, her cheeks, then whispered, "And I am yours."
Favorite Character - April

This book was totally mesmerizing. It was a really beautiful discovery of BDSM, love & fulfillment. It was sensual & artistic. The book was written in from multiple points of view. The story consisted of two couples; Rowan & Christian and Decker & April. I really liked all of the characters. I loved the support Rowan & April offered each other it seemed like a lovely friendship.
The sex scenes in this book were very steamy. There were loads of masturbation scenes as well which make me feel really naughty (in a good way) reading for some reason, i guess because they are so personal *shrug*
The book was not smiles & light but yet it didn't get me down, i liked that. I was constantly interested & intrigued throughout the book. I was on the edge of my seat by the end, hoping, praying for a happy ending for them both. I was not disappointed by the ending, everything i could of wanted & more.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment