Sunday 21 October 2012

Super steamy shorts - Erotic Exposure, Unmasked & Good Cop, Bad Girl by Paige Tyler

Erotic ExposureErotic Exposure by Paige Tyler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.

I really enjoyed this short steamy read, the storyline is pretty kinky and what actually happens is super sexy. For such a short read they it is surprising how much chemistry the author managed to squeeze in. Also it ends with a HFN which made me smile, a thumbs up from me.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews UnmaskedUnmasked by Paige Tyler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5

This was a seriously spanktastic book! It was quirky and kinky in just the right doses. I seriously think i might need to look into visiting a spank party after reading this. It had me squirming in my seat.
I enjoyed other books by this author & i will pick up more by her in the future.
I would recommend this book

View all my reviews Good Cop, Bad GirlGood Cop, Bad Girl by Paige Tyler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5

What does every naughty girl want for their birthday? A vibe, chocolate body paint & a heart shaped paddle.. throw in a cop with some handcuffs and now that sounds like a fun night :) In this book we get to read some niffy ideas, i have stored them anyway in my head for future use.
I enjoyed this sexy spanktastic short read & I would recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment