Tuesday 2 October 2012

Shadow Valley by Kate Sherwood

Shadow ValleyShadow Valley by Kate Sherwood
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Line - You said fucking two minutes ago,” Bruce protested.
“Sure I did,” Joe said, his tone patronizing.
“You did,” Bruce insisted. He was two tables away now, but apparently this was the argument that he didn’t want to let go.
“I fucking doubt it,” Joe said
Favorite Character - Joe

“Well, she’s not here in the kitchen. My grandmother isn’t invisible, Megan.”

I enjoyed this book, it contained everything i like in a story; Action, Humor, Romance, Mystery & Sex :)
The story was interesting & i didn't figure out in advance who was the villain. The chemistry between Joe & Megan was obvious & the sex scenes were hot. I was happy with the way everything worked out & I liked the epilogue.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment