Wednesday 3 October 2012

Santerra's Sin: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Donna Kauffman

Santerra's Sin: A Loveswept Classic RomanceSanterra's Sin: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Donna Kauffman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall a 3.5 but i rounded up to 4.

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "You are mine, Blue Delgado. I give myself to you."
Favorite Character - Blue

I have read one other book by this author & it was from the same series. I have read them out of order. This is the first book in the series, just so you know. I like the authors writing style & i think she makes some very interesting characters.
Blue & Diego are such a hot couple, the love between them shows clearly in the writing as does the chemistry. I thought they were so sweet together in the first sex scene, it made me smile when Diego gave himself to Blue <3

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment