Tuesday 23 October 2012

Run the Risk by Lori Foster

Run the Risk (Love Undercover, #1)Run the Risk by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Although, the way she'd just looked at him, sort of eye-raping him" & “Let me leave you my number. Anything comes up, or if anyone bothers you-" "You're bothering me.”
Favorite Character - Pepper

I was surprised by how much i enjoyed this book! It had a good amount of suspense & a sprinkle of humor too. I don't think i have read anything else by this author but if all her books are like this i will certainly check them out :)
I liked Pepper a lot, though not at first when she was Sue but that was mostly because i could not figure her out. I liked the twist, the book kept me on my toes. Logan seemed like such a nice character, he was such an admirable man. He would be perfect book boyfriend material. I liked the pair as a couple, the dialog between them was funny/sweet/sexy at all the right points. I was really happy with the ending & i was glad that Pepper is getting a HEA after everything she has been through. (P.S - I hope her brother gets a book!)

I would recommend this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment