Sunday 21 October 2012

Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Rock Me (Ross Siblings, #2)Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall rating – 4 out of 5
Cover & Title – 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - “I might've been in here getting busy with her, for all you knew.” “Yum. Did I ever tell you I have voyeuristic tendencies?”
Favorite Character – Brian

This is the second book I have read by this author, the first was the book before this one in this series. I enjoyed the first one but I definitely think this one has a better storyline. I found the book an easy read. It had some sexy scenes & quite a few sappy-ish love scenes. I liked Brian a lot so that helped me enjoy the story. Candace was a bit hit or miss throughout the entire book with me, sometimes I really did just want to slap her.
I enjoyed the book & I have enjoyed the series as a whole. I would recommend the book & I plan on reading more by this author in the future.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment