Saturday 27 October 2012

Own the Night by Debbi Rawlins

Own the NightOwn the Night by Debbi Rawlins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Overall rating - 3.5 out of 5, i rounded up.
Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite character - Noah

The story-line was interesting, i haven't read any similar so i really liked that. I have read a lot of cowboy books in the past so i am all for mixing things up. It was great not to read another reunion romance, i am so fed up with those!
Anyway.. This is the first book i have read by this author, so I haven't read the first in the series. Thankfully this works as a standalone book so this was not an issue. I liked the characters, the setting & the ending.
I think this book really could of done with an epilogue, i mean seriously.. don't leave me hanging! I need to know that they stayed together forever and had cute cowboy babies! It really should be a requirement, i know authors want us to feel fulfilled so they all really need to start writing epilogues :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment