Sunday 7 October 2012

Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair

Master of the Mountain (Mountain Masters, #1)Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Two seconds, i need an after sex smoke after this book.

Okay so i am horribly obsessed with gifs so i am going to post at least one more before my review is done.

I really enjoyed the story. I did not like Rebecca all the time as i got a bit sick of listening to her self hatred & cannot for the life of me understand why you would live with a man who was a swinger (but you didn't know this..huh?) when you are not into sharing. I liked Logan and Jake straight away and continued liking them throughout the book. I found the whole book an interesting discovery into the start of a BDSM relationship.



I would recommend this book & I hope to read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment