Monday 22 October 2012

Forever Werewolf: Forever Werewolf\Moon Kissed by Michele Hauf

Forever Werewolf: Forever Werewolf\Moon KissedForever Werewolf: Forever Werewolf\Moon Kissed by Michele Hauf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5

Forever Werewolf
I really enjoyed Forever werewolf, Lexi & Tryst are awesome characters whom i liked straight away. There was clear chemistry between the pair & the build up to the start of the relationship was super cute. I loved that they were happy to accept & love each others flaws. The surprises in this book never seemed to stop! The mystery of the sick pack leader was a great bonus. I thought the book was really sweet. I was happy with how everything worked out between the couple. The epilogue was a nice treat.

Moon Kissed
I did not like the leads as much in this book, this made it harder for me to enjoy the story. I felt that he was a caveman & she was a ditz. I did enjoy the story, but not as much as the first book. I liked the leads learning to work through their problems & reading the emotion build between them.

I have read a few books by this author and i have enjoyed them all & i would recommend this book (what a bargain of two books for the price of one!)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment