Wednesday 3 October 2012

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan

Dash & Lily's Book of DaresDash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5.
Favorite Character - Dash

I enjoyed this book & it made me laugh out load countless times. It was cute & unusual. I didn't really know what to expect when i read the blurb but i was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the story.
I think though that I was too old for the book, I am 24 so i realize i am not a YA - this book most certainly is a young adult book. I think anyone in there teens could enjoy, maybe even love this book so that group is who i would recommend it too.

Here are some of my favorite quotes (there were so many brilliant lines!) -

"I was horribly bookish, to the point of coming right out and saying it, which i knew was not socially acceptable." - Me too Dash :)

"Excuse me, madam, but i would really love to bed and muss you... Are you perchance free this evening?"

"Wow," I said after eating a chocolate snowflake. "This puts the sweet in Sweet Jesus."

These are just Dash quotes, the book is packed with awesome quotes from all of the characters!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment