Tuesday 2 October 2012

Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha

Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5 out of 5
Favorite Line - Noelle closed her eyes and savored the gentle steel grip, savored its warning and its promise. A lifetime without shame, because of the words that tripped from her lips, the truth he'd demanded.
The only truth that mattered now. "You love me this way."
Favorite Character - Lex

I loved this book. It is a riveting mix of every genre that i love - dystopian, romance & erotica. Once i had started reading i did not want to stop, i was gutted when i had to go to bed last night. I was totally mesmerized by the story & the characters.
The sex scenes were hotter than Hades, seriously i thought i was going to have to go for a cold shower! There were so many hook up combinations & it was so unbelievable hot when Lex & Noelle where together.

I would recommend the book & I really cannot wait to read more by this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment