Wednesday 24 October 2012

Better Than Chocolate by Sheila Roberts

Better Than ChocolateBetter Than Chocolate by Sheila Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "he's hot" "A great cover doesn't make a great book"
Favorite Character - Blake

This is a super sweet, lighthearted & easy going romance. It has a lot of story and a big build up to the romance part. The characters as a whole were all very likable, they all had things that endeared me to each off them. Samantha & Blake looked like they will never end up together as things just kept going wrong, when they finally did it was fantastic. I really liked the ending, I am always chasing the HEA.
The recipe looks awesome, i am planning on trying it :) What a quirky thing to throw into the book, major thumbs up.

I would recommend this book & I would read more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment