Tuesday 30 October 2012

A Home for Nobody's Princess by Leanne Banks

A Home for Nobody's PrincessA Home for Nobody's Princess by Leanne Banks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 3 out of 5
Favorite Character - Emma

My favorite male leads are normally rich or cowboys so you would think that i would love Benjamin, problem was i didn't. I am not sure what it was exactly but i just wasn't into him. I thought it was sweet when he was trying to be a good father but other than that *shrug* he did not float my boat.
Coco was kinda like candyfloss, super sweet and if you have to much you feel sick. Yeah by the end of the book i felt nauseous.
I think everything was to fairy-tale for me, it was make believe and i didn't believe it.

I think if you like fairy-tales with a happily ever after and a super cutesy wootsey story then this book is for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment