Thursday 20 September 2012

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

Pushing the LimitsPushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Lines - "I've already lost a piece of my mind. I can't trust you with what's left." & "I swallowed and tried to reign in the mutant pterodactyls having a roller derby in my stomach"
Favorite Character - Echo

Everybody's got a dark side
Do you love me?
Can you love mine?


This book was absolutely magnificent. I wholeheartedly loved this story. I felt like my heart was being ripped out during parts of this book. I cried countless times, i truly wept during parts. It was a gut wrenching journey. I lost myself in the story and found myself feeling almost breathless at times. The book is mind-blowing, this story will stay with me forever.

The way i felt at the end of this book can be described as nothing short of euphoric, I am so delighted with the way things worked out. I cried happy tears when i finished the book.

I would recommend this book to everyone & I plan on reading everything else the author has to offer.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment