Wednesday 26 September 2012

Calling The Shots by Christine d'Abo

Calling The ShotsCalling The Shots by Christine d'Abo
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 4 out of 5
Favorite Line - "Welcome to Mavericks. Live out your wildest fantasies in the place where anything goes."
Favorite Character - Beth

This book was certainly interesting & a wild read too. I have read some menage books before but none as detailed as this one. I don't normally read books that contain male/male sex as i am not into it so this book was quite different for me. This story had BDSM & all-sorts of kinky-fuckery too. There was a tonne of anal play & even Beth donned a strap on for a piece of that action.
The characters all turned out to have emotional issues and that strained the relationship throughout the story. There was a suspense element to the story as well. It was a good book & i was entertained the whole way through. I was pleased with the ending & how everything worked out in the end.

This was my first read by this author & I would read more by her, just maybe not another menage :)
I would recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment