Sunday 12 August 2012

The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1) by Jaci Burton

The Perfect Play (Play by Play, #1)The Perfect Play by Jaci Burton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Recommended for: Sport Romance Fans, Single momma get's it - fans, Living the dream fans.
Cover - He is a hottie fo'sho'
Favorite Character - Mick

So this book did not do it for me, I cannot really explain why exactly but even from the start i just wasn't into it. I did not really think the sex scenes were that hot. I know i am lucky to have read a lot of really H.O.T romance books so maybe I just expect a lot. Also I know this isn't a big deal for some but anal play is so not my thing & this book has two scenes with it - so that was a downer.
The characters were interesting & they had a solid backstory with loads of drama between them. Even thought they like jumped in the sack within hours of meeting throughout the rest of the book the chemistry & emotions did build nicely.

I can see why some people would enjoy the book & since everyone digs different things i am sure there are loads of people who will love this book. I wont be me though.



View all my reviews

I just updated to say if you want a really hot book with a super sexy sport stud then you need Kristen Ashley's Heaven & Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment