Friday 3 August 2012

The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1) by Kristen Ashley

The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)The Gamble by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just want to put it out there right now - If anything happens between my husband & I (i.e he dies/divorces me) I am going to take a trip to Colorado & see if i can find myself a mountain man. Yum. Also i am Scottish so my accent is so much better than an English one :)

Recommended for: Strong men lovers, Alpha male fans, Real romance lovers
Favorite Line - “Fucked her last night, man, and this morning. Five times. Five. It was like she hadn’t been touched in a decade. So fuckin’ sweet. Damn,” he taunted, his eyes locked on Niles. “You’ve had her, you gotta know, not enough money in the world’s worth that.”
Favorite Character - Max

Okay so i didn't think i was into men like Max until i read this book. I don't normally read romance novels that are not paranormal so i thought i would get bored pretty quickly but i didn't. I actually really enjoyed this book. Infact i thought it was fan-fucking-tastic. I liked the story, the characters, the emotion - i liked everything.

I would recommend this book & I plan on reading more by the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment