Monday 13 August 2012

Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed #1)Slammed by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover - 4/5
Favorite Line - "Question everything. Your love, your religion, your passion. If you don't have questions, you'll never find answers"
Favorite Character - Lake

I just wrote yesterday morning about how reading a good book can stay with you a lifetime & sometimes even change your life. I think it is important to take chances in life, if you are unsure about a book (like i was with this one) what is the worse that can happen? You could waste a few hours of your life but(!) also you might find something you really love. This is a good book, it is one of those book which i have been talking about. This book will stay with you a lifetime.
I have had relatives die from cancer & my pop is currently struggling with it so as you can imagine this book really hit home.
This book isn't just a love story or just a book about death or a book about cancer - this book isn't just anything. It is so many emotions, layers, changes & actions rolled into one. It is a book about many things, including living.
The word/lines/poems - whatever they are called are breath taking. Colleen has a real gift.
I throughly enjoyed this book.

I would recommend this book & I look forward to reading more by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment