Friday 24 August 2012

Play It Safe by Kristen Ashley

Play It SafePlay It Safe by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cover & Title - 5/5
Favorite Line - “Never before, never since have I felt for any woman, fuck anyone the way I felt about you. I want that back. I want my girl back.”
Favorite Character - Lash

Wow this book is sweetness incarnate. Seriously i was clapping my hands & squealing in delight when i read the ending. I am so pleased I read this book. It was a fantastic pick me up. It is a book version of a hug.

My favorite things about this book
1. the secondary characters, they (as in every KA book i have read) make the book so amazing
2. the emotion between Ivey & Grey, the way it is written makes it so believable and the dialog between them at times is swoon worthy.
3. The epilogue/ending, i am addicted to a KA epilogue - seriously every book i have read recently that didn't have a HEA or a epilogue has disappointed me.

I would recommend this book & i look forward to reading more by KA

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment