Thursday 2 August 2012

Mortal Kiss (Mortal Kiss #1) by Alice Moss

Mortal Kiss (Mortal Kiss, #1)Mortal Kiss by Alice Moss
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Recommended for: YA Shifter fans, YA PR,
Cover - I like it a lot. 5 of out 5.
Favorite Character - Faye

This book is wrote in the multiple point of view form. I found the idea's in the book interesting & i did enjoy the story. BUT! It did have sometime missing from it, i cannot put my finger on what but it was something important.
I like the characters in general. At times i found them quite vain & petty but i think that is the way they have been written to represent their ages. I certainly wasn't like them when i was 16 but some girls i knew were.
I think that i was too old for this book, i can see tween's & teens really enjoying this book.

(view spoiler)[I am still unsure how Faye & Finn could be inlove, it seemed to like appear out of nowhere. I guess i just found it too unbelievable. (hide spoiler)]

I would recommend this book to under 18's. I am not planning on reading anymore in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment