Tuesday 14 August 2012

Heaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley

Heaven and HellHeaven and Hell by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: KA Lovers, Sports Romance Fans, Living the dream Romance Fans, Romance Fans, HEA Fans.
Cover - Very fitting 4/5.
Favorite Line - “You got one life, never use it just to breathe.”
Favorite Character - Luci

Oh jeeze, as frecking always KA rock's the romance world. Ah I don't even know what to write without repeating myself from like every review i have left for KA on her other fantastic books.
I loved Kia, she was fantastic & had my respect throughout the entire book. Sam wasn't as alpha as some of the other male leads from KA's other books so that was a nice change. Kia also did not get kidnapped - i read in a review of KA's book that the female always gets kidnapped, well apparently not :) As always KA has a way of writing lines that sink deep & really make you feel. Sometimes she is like a poet. Oh and her epilogue's are like awesomesauce, seriously - you will not find better.

I would recommend this book & every other book i have read by KA :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment