Thursday 2 August 2012

Dolmarehn - Book Two of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

Dolmarehn - Book Two of the Otherworld TrilogyDolmarehn - Book Two of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: YA PR, PR, Fae Fans, Fairy fanatics
Cover - 3.5/5
Favorite Line - "Your power is a living thing, just like you and all the parts that make you Faelorehn. Your lungs need oxygen, your stomach craves food. Your heart desires love."
Favorite Character - Cade

This book carried on 5 months after the last ended. It follow's Meghan through struggles with her feeling for Cade & trying to find her powers. You find out about Meghan parentage & more about the otherworld where she is from. You also discover huge secrets about Cade.
The book has loads of interesting characters from Celtic mythology. I enjoyed meeting the new characters in this book, I cannot wait to read more about them in the next book.
The romance is lovely in this book, a slow build up with real feelings. It is very realistic. There is just a few kisses so the book is suitable for all ages.
There is action in this book & i won't spoil it for you but i was on the edge of my seat the end of the book!
I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series & seeing how everything turns out :)

I would recommend this book & I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment