Monday 13 August 2012

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines

Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)Breathe by Abbi Glines
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ugh I wish i could of given this book 3.5 as it wasn't a 3 for me but a 4 was too high in my opinion.

Cover - It is pretty 4/5.
Favorite Line - “He seems like a man who knows what he wants, and the problem is he wants what I want.”
Favorite Character - Marcus

I felt sorry for Sadie quite a lot during this book, i think that kind of ruined it for me? I didn't actually like Jax that much until just before the book finished. Marcus made the book for me, now he is who i would of wanted to be with. I thought for such a tiny book there was a lot squashed in so that was good. I liked the way it was written & it seemed edited well. I just think that i didn't enjoy the story that much - maybe i am a cynic but i couldn't imagine it ever working between them. *shrug*

I would recommend this book to some YA readers & I would consider reading another book by the author depending on the subject.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment