Wednesday 11 July 2012

Persona (Persona, #1)Persona by Amy Lunderman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book a lot. I picked it up from Amazon UK as a freebie & I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the story. I will mention however that there are a few spelling mistakes, I would recommend the author get's it re-edited as this can put a few people off - infact i would be happy to re-read it & highlight the error's if that would help.

I liked the characters and I think i might of got a mild book crush on Liam :)
I am 24 years old so not really a YA but i still enjoyed this book, I think it would appeal to a variety of ages. It is not wrote in a childish way that some YA books are.

I will not re-blurb the story or give spoilers as there is not point - read the blurb yourself & then download the book :)

I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment