Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fall From Grace by Christine Zolendz

Fall From GraceFall From Grace by Christine Zolendz
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: PR Fans
Cover - It's ok. 2 of of 5.
Favorite lines - "Yeah, listen you should really stop now, because I'm betting on the smartest think that ever could come out of your mouth is a penis." & "Shane, I would probably get pregnant from you just telling me the things you do."
Favorite Character - Grace

So i just want to put this out there - I pretty much detest angel books & past lives books. You would think because of this that i wouldn't of like the book but surprisingly i actually did.
I wasn't expecting much from the book after reading blurb, it sounded like a easy read so I picked it up from amazon as a freebie. It was an easy read but certainly not a boring one. Even though i figured out roughly where the story was going i was still hooked & left wanting more after the cliff hanger ending.
I liked finding out about Grace piece by piece. I also liked the build up between Grace & Shane. I laughed quite a few times reading this book, it had some really killer lines in it.

I would recommend this book & I will pick up the next book in the series when it comes out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment