Monday 23 July 2012

Dark Surrender by Mercy Walker

Dark SurrenderDark Surrender by Mercy Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: PR Fans
Cover - It is sexy without being in your face or crass.
Favorite Character - Min

I was pleasantly surprised by how good this book it. I haven't read anything else by this author so i had my fingers crossed with this one before i read it.
There is a lot going on in this story, about half way through i thought that it must be the end of the book but then it continued almost like a part two. It was cool.
There were sex scenes in this book, they were well written & sexy. The sex wasn't a major factor in this book, the relationships are the bigger thing. It is a paranormal romance not a paranormal erotica.

I would recommend this book & I will read more by this author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment