Saturday 21 July 2012

44 (44, #1) by Jools Sinclair

44 (44, #1)44 by Jools Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Recommended for: YA Paranormal, Paranormal, Ghost, Psychic fans.
Cover - Very fitting for the book.
Favorite Line - "My life is good, most days. But this morning wasn't like most days."
Favorite Character - Jesse

I wasn't expecting much from this book after reading some of the other goodread's reviews but i was pleasantly surprised. It is a really interesting story with twists & turns. It is quite dark for a YA but i like that - life isn't sunshine & bunnies for most teenagers so i think book's should reflect that. I am 24 so not YA but i still liked it. I was surprised by the ending as well so it wasn't predictable.

I would recommend this & i am planning on reading more in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment