Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Glass Wall (Return of the Ancients, #1) by Madison Adler

The Glass Wall (Return of the Ancients, #1)The Glass Wall by Madison Adler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As i have mentioned in other reviews when I download an amazon freebie, i pretty much always expect a 3 star or lower class of book. This book blew me away. The writing & editing are fantastic. The concept & story are brilliant. It was refreshing & interesting. The fae weren't the same as the cookie cutter version most authors use so that was a plus.
As soon as i finished this book i rushed on goodreads hoping that book 2 had been released so i could buy it & read it tonight! Sadly it is out yet so i will have to be patient :(
When the book started i had no idea how it was going to play out & i must say it was a brilliant surprise. I loved the characters & the interactions between them.
I would recommend this book & I will read the following books in the series.

If you enjoyed this book I also recommend The Changelings another fae book which i really enjoyed :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment