Friday 8 June 2012

Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson

Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld TrilogyFaelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Meghan is an interesting character she is not traditionally beautiful, overly smart or super kickass like the general protagonist is. She is a deep character with many problems facing her. Her life has been hard & she has to struggle with not quite fitting in everyday.
Characters like this almost always draw me in, i like when everything is not easy & the characters has flaws. Needless to say i liked Meghan.
I also liked her friends & family. I am looking forward to reading the next books in the series & finding out more about them.

The book is interesting & it has new aspects to a YA fantasy which make it worth a read. Meghan is 17, i would say though that younger & older people could read it as it is not too childish or too grown up. There aren't any sex/sexual scenes that would make it unsuitable for younger readers.

I enjoyed this book & i will read the follow up books for sure :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment