Saturday 30 June 2012

Deception (The Vedeine Saga, #1) by Ashley Strachan

Deception (The Vedeine Saga, #1)Deception by Ashley Strachan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Because of the name of the book i spent the first 3rd of the book suspicious of all the characters, waiting to see who would be the betrayer. Who it turned out to be wasn't that surprising but the level of deception & what actual occurred was.
I liked the relationships between the the lead characters & the love story was nice & easy going.

So i thought this book was an great concept. The Vedeine as a race are different & interesting. There abilities & problems were unusual.

(view spoiler)[The only thing i didn't really get was the ending... I was loving the beach wedding & then! I don't know maybe i was hoping for a HEA? I am guessing the next books in the series will help fill in the gaps/help my comprehension of the ending. (hide spoiler)]

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment